Let Us Help You
Here’s three questions we get a lot:
- How do I take care of my car in the winter?
- How do I take care of a matte car?
- How do I take care of a matte car in the winter?
It’s easy enough to tell someone the answers, but it’s another thing to show them.
Thankfully our good friend and initial focus media co-founder Michael Tobin stepped up to the plate and provided us with a phenomenal look at winter matte car care through a video he shot and produced. In the video you’ll see how Dr. Beasley’s matte car care line makes detailing in the dead of winter incredibly easy.
Take a look below:
Want to get these products for yourself? Here’s a quick run-down of what Michael’s using in this video:
- Matte Body Wash – for regular washes
- Wash Bucket – for hand washing using the two-bucket system
- Matte Paint Coating – for protecting your matte car with a nano ceramic coating
- Matte Tire Conditioner – for conditioning your tires without damaging your matte finish
- Matte Paint Cleanser – for spot cleaning stubborn contaminants and cleansing paint before coating
- Matte Final Finish – for quick touch-ups
- AdvanceCoat: Matte – for boosting hydrophobicity and durability of coating
- Matte Waterless Wash – for cleaning matte without water
- Wash Pad – for agitating foam without causing wash marks or swirling
- Foam Applicator – for applying Matte Tire Conditioner and Matte Paint Coating
- Microfiber Towels – for drying and wiping
Want to get Matte Body Wash, Matte Paint Cleanser, Matte Paint Coating, and Matte Final Finish in a single package? Get our Matte Paint Prescription!